First Time Buyer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST TIME BUYER?? Don't know where to start? 1-1 Service........................North West

Go down

FIRST TIME BUYER?? Don't know where to start? 1-1 Service........................North West Empty FIRST TIME BUYER?? Don't know where to start? 1-1 Service........................North West

Post  FTBMadeEasy Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Buying your first home can be a very tricky business and quite daunting experience!!...........You can find yourself asking a number of questions but not necessarily getting the right answers!!

Where do I start?
What are the processes involved?
What does an estate agent do for me?
What are the costs?
Can I afford to buy what I want?
What to look for on viewings?
How do I successfully negotiate with agents?
What is a HIP?

Having worked both as an estate agent and a property buyer, I have been able to experience the property sector sitting at both sides of the table. Both have offered a unique insight into the structure and operations of the market so I can unlike an estate agent, offer impartial, friendly 1-1 advice that will give you the edge in this challenging market.

Range of services available from 1-1 in home advice to accompanying you on viewings and negotiating with estate agents on your behalf

Contact me via Email for further information at................................FTBmadeEasy@googlemail.com

Based in Liverpool, service available throughout the North West

FTBMadeEasy

Back to top Go down